Ford Idaho Center Development Opportunity
FORD IDAHO CENTER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
The City of Nampa is looking for a development partner who will bring a multi-tenant entertainment based project to the Idaho Center grounds. The development should provide amenities that will attract new customers to the area and enhance the overall experience for individuals attending events at the facilities.
- Up to 3 acres of prime development property
- Shared parking with the Ford Idaho Center
- Allowed uses: Restaurants, hotel, bar/nightclub, meeting space
- Major arterial visibility, just 1/2 mile from the I-84 Interstate with 20,847 vehicles per day
Adjacent to College of Western Idaho (campus expansion plans underway), currently serving 9,000 students and 1,100 employees
New 100-bed hospital facility under construction in addition to new medical office space
Highest concentration of Class A office space in Nampa
More than 320,000 annual Idaho Center and Horse Park attendees per year
- Horse Park: 23 shows per year for 119 days between March 15 - October 30, with more than 4,000 horses on site
- Amphitheater: 6 to 12 shows per year with 3,000 - 10,000 attendees per year
- Arena: 35 - 50 unique events per year including multi-day events
DEMOGRAPHICSPlease click on the map for enlarged view or to download
FORD IDAHO CENTER SITE MAP
Please click on map for enlarged view or to download
Meet Ford Idaho Center Director, Tim Savona
Click on the video below.
For More information, download the development brochure here.
Beth Ineck, CEcD
Economic Development Director
9 12th Avenue S. Nampa, ID 83651